SP Page Builder PRO 5.2.7 does Not Save Pages. - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder PRO 5.2.7 does Not Save Pages.

altraSoluzione

altraSoluzione

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

HI, I upgraded from SP Page Builder 3.8.10 to 5.2.7 but it seems the edited pages are no longer being saved. I press the Save button but when I reload page, changes disappear.

Would you help me, please?

Thanks Regards

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151558

I just checked the same page and it works fine when i have changed the name.

-Thanks

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151199

Mi sa che dovrai trovarti sa solo un.... "altra soluzione"... Quì l'assistenza è davvero carente... ho fatto un quesito ormai un mese fa e non mi hanno ancora risposto in maniera decente... se poi non solleciti, ti lasciano nel dimenticatoio... Ciao.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151207

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151208

Specify "SUPER USER" access... otherwise it's a waste of (precious) time.

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151233

Hi Toufiqur, thank you for your reply. Please, find attached hidden instructions. Thank you very much Kind regards

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151518

Please, find attached just recorded video and, please, delete the image you published because it contains private info. Thank you!

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151665

It's ok. I guess it must be an issue with my browser. Please, delete both pictures, they contain private data. Thank you very much Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151700

Done

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151489

I have checked this page and added a text. It works fine without having any problem.

-Thanks