SP Booking. How To Translate Phrases - Question | JoomShaper

SP Booking. How To Translate Phrases

PV

Popov Vadim

Extension 1 month ago

Hello. I read information about the first translation of SP Booking at https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-booking-obsolete/how-to-translate-phrases. I translated all the files according to the instructions and uploaded them to the server in the folder with my language. But some words remained untranslated. For example, in the "Spbooking Search" module, which is displayed on the main page of the site. Here is a list of these words: Destination, Search Your Destination, Check In - Check Out, Checkin/Checkout, Room / Guests, 1 Room, 1 Adult, 0 Child, Peoples, Number of People, Category, Select Cateogry, From, To, Search . I even tried to make changes to the /templates/travelin/en-GB.tpl_travelin.ini file in the ";Travelin" section, but that didn't help either. Where can I make changes to translate these words? PS I noticed that when refreshing the page, these words with translation appear for a short moment in the specified module, but then are displayed again in English.

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152024

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly FTP access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

PV
Popov Vadim
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152046

Hello. FTP access is open. I temporarily used the override of text constants, but I want the translation to work. And a new problem has appeared: the search on the “Package” page does not work, it redirects to the main page. Since the search system (SP Booking modules) makes a selection based on parameters that I don’t need, I made some changes to the topbar_filter.php and item.php files, as well as to /templates/travelin/html/com_spbooking/package/default.php

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152116

Search URL works fine now. Please check & let me know. Thanks