"Gazette" Template Slider Trouble - Question | JoomShaper

"Gazette" Template Slider Trouble

H

HalTurner

Template 1 month ago

I upgraded my website to the Jommla-4 version of your "Gazette" Template and am having troubles. The top right "Vertical slider" shows news stories but when any story is clicked - the click does nothing. It does not open the news story. (If I right-click, and select Open in a new tab, THEN the story opens.)

Moreover, each and every story shows "CHECKED-OUT" when I am logged-in as Admin, even though the Global CHeck in was performed and it shows nothing is not checked in. Even brand new posted stories show "CHECKED-OUT."

13 Answers
H
HalTurner
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152035

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR POSTING ABOVE:

Getting all these error messages and most involve the vertical slider at top right, which I posted about, above:

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_slider/site.php on line 82 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_slider/site.php on line 82 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_slider/site.php on line 82 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_slider/site.php on line 82 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles_vertical_slider/site.php on line 76 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 213 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_medium in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 213 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_small in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 199 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_small in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 199 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_small in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 199 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_small in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 199 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_small in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 199 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_small in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 199 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$image_small in /var/www/html/templates/shaper_gazette/sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php on line 199

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152154

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

H
HalTurner
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152166

I have enabled an Administrative account for you within the pending site and provided the URL to the site in HIDDEN CONTENT below.

I am not certain if that pending new site is behind an IP FIREWALL. We may have to change that to allow you in, or you may need to provide me with YOUR IP so we can whitelist it.

H
HalTurner
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152183

I have made a SPECIAL URL for YOU ONLY, to access my server and then go to the Admin page to enter the credentials I sent earlier. Use the URL in the HIDDEN CONTENT below. Accept the certificate error and proceed; you are the only person on the planet other than me and my tech guy who have that URL.

Hal Turner

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152259

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

H
HalTurner
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152307

User name and password posted in HIDDEN CONTENT area below.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152390

Please provide me the Super administrator access. Thanks

H
HalTurner
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152487

My server tech guy has set up a ONE-TIME access to the root of our server for you to utilize. The credentials and access link are in HIDDEN CONTENT below.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152580

You didn't provide me the super administrator access. Thanks

H
HalTurner
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152599

Sorry, I feel like an idiot. I gave you "Administrator" access instead of "Super User." I have now enabled the previously supplied login to "Super User."

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152674

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

H
HalTurner
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152893

I just checked and IT DOES NOT Work.

Moreover, the change you made put the vertical scroller BENEATH the main news scroller. The main (top one) still works, but the three or four beneath that DO NOT WORK. When clicked, nothing happens. It never takes you to the story.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152979

No clue found and even it works fine on my localhost quckstart package.