0 Class "modFinderHelper" Not Found - Question | JoomShaper

0 Class "modFinderHelper" Not Found

G

Geoff

Template 1 month ago

I have updated our site to Joomla4, and now getting this error (using the Shaper template):

0 Class "modFinderHelper" not found

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/finance How to fix?

thanks, Geoff

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152080

Hi Geoff,

ALWAYS enable that to see more details about error:

error_reporting_debug.jpg

probably there is a problem with one of files.

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152084

Thanks Paul. Yes I have Error Reporting set to Maximum (and Debug System - Yes), but the stack trace is not showing. No idea why (any clues?)

I wonder if the template is compatible with PHP v8.1x. Other components (e.g. RegularLabs) require PHP 8.1x so I don't have the option to go back to PHP 7.4. What's invovled in making 'Shaper' or Helix3, compatible with PHP 8.1?

thanks, Geoff

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152085

It just occured to me the .htaccess may not have updated during the J3 > J4 update. So I have just renamed them accordingly, and tried using the J4 .htaccess -- now getting different set of errors... Do you think all this is related to Helix & Shaper with J4 on PHP 8.1?

(PS: Have turned off SEF and disabled the .htaccess)

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152086

BTW - The site will run on the 'Cassiopeia' template, but would require some work to restyle and reassign module positions that I am hoping to avoid.

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152088

FYI -- I have just installed 'HelixUltimate' and reassigned the site to that template and it is now working, albeit with changes to styling and layout that will need editing.

In your opinion, is this a more future-proof solution than sticking with the Helix3 template?

thank you, Geoff

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152090

With raw Helix Ultimate it seems to be working fine.

But without deeper analize source of your first error hard to guess. if You could share access ....

About htaccess topic > forum.joomla.org ONLY.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152093

Of course using raw Helix Ultimate is the most robust & future-proof solution.

Helix3 - past.

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152124

Thanks, I assumed so, just makin sure. Cheers.