Class "JText" Not Found Using Shaper_floox - Question | JoomShaper

Class "JText" Not Found Using Shaper_floox

AC

Alexandre Carol

Template 19 hours ago

Hello On a development environment, no rush, I tried to migrate a Joomla 5.X website to 6. Before the migration I disabled "Behaviour - Backward Compatibility" plugin and the "Class "JText" not found" error appears.

/templates/shaper_floox/sppagebuilder/fields/flooxicon.php (line 13) //no direct accees defined('JEXEC') or die('resticted aceess'); $flooxiconslist = array( '0' => JText::('COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_ADDON_GLOBAL_NO_FLOOX_ICON'), 'floox-builder' => 'floox-builder', 'floox-chat' => 'floox-chat', 'floox-clock' => 'floox-clock', 'floox-edit-tools' => 'floox-edit-tools', 'floox-headphones' => 'floox-headphones',

Any suggestion?

Joomla 5.4.9 php 8.3.6 MariaDB 10.11.14 Shaper_floox 2.0.3 SP Page 6.9.1

Thank you very much, Àlex

0
3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 19 hours ago #235012

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
AC
Alexandre Carol
Accepted Answer
18 hours ago #235021

Yes.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 hour ago #235047

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

0