On The Phone, Bottom 1, Bottom 2, Bottom 3 Should Be Displayed One Below The Other. - Question | JoomShaper

On The Phone, Bottom 1, Bottom 2, Bottom 3 Should Be Displayed One Below The Other.

I

Imservan

Template 1 month ago

Hello, I am using your template sharper_fixter. I want the modules bottom1, bottom2, bottom 3 to be displayed below each other on the phone and not next to each other. Where and how can I change this? I hope you can help me. Thank you for your effort. Best regards imservan

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152287

Hello Imservan

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

I
Imservan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152481

Enclosed the registration information

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152536

I have fixed your issue. I have taken 3 new row only for mobile and tablet view. There I have placed bottom1, bottom2 and bottom3 position one after another. The desktop or laptop view remains the same. Please check Template Options -> Layout to understand the solution.

I
Imservan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152639

Hello, thank you for the change. Bottom 1 - 3 are now displayed one below the other as I wanted. Unfortunately, the text is only displayed up to the middle of Bottom 1-3. I would like to have the text on the entire width with a padding also on the right as now already on the left. Thank you for your effort. Best regards imservan

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152665

You are welcome 😊

You can use padding in the layout. But there is some padding set in template.css file. If your padding does not work over template.css, then you might need to add custom.css

https://prnt.sc/6FrcXoJ06ZWd

Sorry, we do not provide customization support. You have to do this on your own.