VAT is Not Displayed In EasyStore - Question | JoomShaper

VAT is Not Displayed In EasyStore

F.

FREESERVIS .s.r.o.

EasyStore 1 month ago

Hello,

in the EasyStore administration, I have VAT set at 21% and when I put the product in the basket, the VAT is 0. Joomla! 5.0.3 / PHP 8.2.17 / Easy Store 1.0.10

Regards, Milan

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152546

Hello FREESERVIS .s.r.o.

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

F.
FREESERVIS .s.r.o.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152566

Hello,

I send approaches.

Regards, Milan

F.
FREESERVIS .s.r.o.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152790

Hello,

when can i expect the settings to be fixed?

Regards, Milan

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152817

The vat will be applied after you select the country.

https://prnt.sc/u73-xrKDngQh

F.
FREESERVIS .s.r.o.
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153984

Hello,

why is the country selection field empty? Why does the customer have to choose a country when I have only one country Czech Republic set in the e-shop?

Regards, Milan

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154069

I have also discussed this with the developer. Unfortunately, we do not have this option to set the country by default. Apology for the inconvenience. If you do not have further queries, then please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

F.
FREESERVIS .s.r.o.
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154123

Hello,

I wanted to try the e-shop to sell two products and only in one country. I am surprised that such a simple function is not available :-(

With the Virtuemart or Phoca Card solutions, this is not a problem. EasyStore is not suitable for this website and I will uninstall the component and replace it with a solution from Phoca Card.

Regards, Milan