Helix Ultimate Coming Soon Redirect? - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Coming Soon Redirect?

C

Cj

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Good evening, I'm working on Ultimate Helix 2.0.18. I have created a "coming soon" page and at the first time work well but now when try to disable "coming soon" page on website I only see the coming soon page and not the normal index page.

In general option offline website is disable and on Helix disable too but on website appear coming soon page and not index.

I try to delete on template folder "offline.php" and don't work and after "comingsoon.php" but on website the index page don't work and I can see only the coming soon page. It's like a redirect https://mywebsite.com/index.php/en/?templateStyle=12&tmpl=comingsoon

How I can fix this?

Ps. Everytime I delete website cache by Highspeed Cache

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152589

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

C
Cj
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152612

Ok, thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152695

You didn't share your site URL. I have checked my localhost and no problem found.

C
Cj
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152800

Really strange

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152997

Can you provide me a Akeeba backup?