SP Builder Problems - Question | JoomShaper

SP Builder Problems

PI

Pediek Ipeirou

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hi! I have purchased SP Builder v.5 and I am facing with two issues: the first issue is when using the element article scroller within the element tabs. While the first tab seems to work correctly, the content does not appear as it should in the other tabs.

The second problem I encountered is that when I upgraded SP Builder to version v5.2.9, I encountered the problem:

Unhandled Runtime Error TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'call')

This error occurs when I try to view the SP Builder pages.

I would really appreciate your opinion on these issues.

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152419

Hi Pediek,

ad 2) Follow all tips >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting#unhandled-runtime-error-typeerror-undefined-is-not-an-object-evaluating-i-e-call

ad 1) After (2) Can you record a short video and share link to it to show me error details.

REMEMBER to reinstall SPPB Pro 5.2.9 (!) just in case.

PI
Pediek Ipeirou
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152861

Good morning!!

The issue I faced with the SP Builder update has been resolved, and I thank you very much for that. However, the problem with the tabs element in combination with the articles scroller still persists. While the first tab works perfectly fine, the others do not display correctly.

I have attached a link to a video that shows the malfunction.

[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hcBPLpf4aJr_OGSDW1zCSMaclASTUT6N/view?usp=sharing]

I use Joomla 5.0.3

Thank you in advance.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152925

I informed our developer about tabs addon problem, it may take some time, list is long, so by now I don't recommend using article scroller inside. Use others, more "classic" content.

PI
Pediek Ipeirou
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153405

Dear Sir ,

I have purchased SP Builder 5 and I am wondering if it is possible to obtain the Articles Slider and Articles Vertical Slider elements that I am interested in. I saw these elements in the Gazette template.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with information on how I can acquire these elements.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #153776

I am afraid it won't be easy (becuase you have to move addons files and used CSS and JS), and that's why it's beyond support.