Offcanvas Menu Burger Icon Not At Same Level As Logo In Mobile View - Question | JoomShaper

Offcanvas Menu Burger Icon Not At Same Level As Logo In Mobile View

R

Rita

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Hi, the Burger Icon On Mobile Versione does Not Show In the Correct Position - this happens on a regular base on Helix Ultimate template when Not using a Preset Header.

I have had this issue over time now - an inconvience that is present since the use of Joomla4 - never had this problem with Joomla3 on Helix template.

Please kindly give me instructions in order to not encounter this issue any time I use personalized header (this has nothing to do with the number of columns in the section - col number is always 12).

Very Many thanks in advance kind regards

4 Answers
R
Rita
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152746

Hi Paul, very many thanks indeed

and in particular thanks for your explantion

so I will be independent next time.

Have a great day

:)

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152705

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

This issue doesn't happening at my end. Woud you please give me your site URL to check?

Best Regards

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152719

Hi Rashida, please see site link and credentials in hidden area. Many thanks in advance

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152744

Ciao Rita,

FIXED.

Check what I have done in:

1. Template Options > Layout > Header and column settings for logo and menu in "Grid (breakpoints)" tab. (it was also described in our Helix guide)

2. And this time I had to also use extra line of CSS inside : Custom CSS area. I had to use 60px value.

And that's all.