UNhandled Runtime Error - Question | JoomShaper

UNhandled Runtime Error

D

Drees

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

When opening an article or page that I want to process with SP Page Builder, I receive an error message 'Unhandled Runtime Error'. It was working fine last week. There have been no changes or updates to our site. Previously created articles are visible online. However, when I try to edit them or create a new article, I encounter the error message

"I updated SP Page Builder, refreshed the cache, encountered the same problem on another computer, tried different browsers, and enabled a VPN. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but still the same issue. All my work is gone? It's costing me hours of work."

11 Answers
D
Drees
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153414

"I have found the issue; it is the Shack Article Sharing Pro plugin. Via User > User Actions Log, I was able to trace the changes, and this plugin was activated 14 days ago. I have now deactivated it, and SP Page Builder is working again

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152734

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you please check the following doc to see if it helps:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting#unhandled-runtime-error-typeerror-undefined-is-not-an-object-evaluating-i-e-call

Best Regards

D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152777

Stil not working.

jQuery(function(){ "use strict"; jQuery("#sppb-addon-a6c26e36-fead-468e-ae96-6d95b911fbc6 .sppb-articles-ticker-content").bxSlider({ minSlides: 1, maxSlides: 1, mode: "vertical", speed: 500, pager: false, prevText: "", nextText: "", nextSelector: "#sppb-addon-a6c26e36-fead-468e-ae96-6d95b911fbc6 .sppb-articles-ticker-right-control", prevSelector: "#sppb-addon-a6c26e36-fead-468e-ae96-6d95b911fbc6 .sppb-articles-ticker-left-control", auto: true, adaptiveHeight:true, autoHover: true, touchEnabled:false, autoStart:true, }); });

"Currently appearing on my homepage"

D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152778

Stil not working

Vlad
Vlad
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152825

Try to clear your browser cache.... it helps..

D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152833

I updated SP Page Builder, refreshed the cache, encountered the same problem on another computer, tried different browsers, and enabled a VPN. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but still the same issue.

I also restored a backup from 5 days ago. The error message on the homepage is gone, but I still cannot edit or create a page in SP Page Builder. Does Cloudflare have any influence?

Vlad
Vlad
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152839
  1. First https://prnt.sc/rTEfNP8MSASO 2. Then try to clear your browser cache.
D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152848

I activated Development Mode via Cloudflare and then performed 'purge everything' in caching. Afterward, I cleared the cache in Joomla and also deleted all history in Google. The problem persists. What else can I do

Unhandled Runtime Error TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'current')

Please open the browser console for more information!!

Version: {{version}} ?????

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152935

Hi Drees,

Would you please give me your admin access to check?

Best Regards

D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152984

verwijderd

D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153163

Version: {{version}} ????

When opening an article or page that I want to process with SP Page Builder, I receive an error message 'Unhandled Runtime Error'. It was working fine last week. There have been no changes or updates to our site. Previously created articles are visible online. However, when I try to edit them or create a new article, I encounter the error message