UNhandled Runtime Error - Question | JoomShaper

UNhandled Runtime Error

D

Drees

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

When opening an article or page that I want to process with SP Page Builder, I receive an error message 'Unhandled Runtime Error'. It was working fine last week. There have been no changes or updates to our site. Previously created articles are visible online. However, when I try to edit them or create a new article, I encounter the error message

"I updated SP Page Builder, refreshed the cache, encountered the same problem on another computer, tried different browsers, and enabled a VPN. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but still the same issue. All my work is gone? It's costing me hours of work."

First https://prnt.sc/rTEfNP8MSASO 2. Then try to clear your browser cache.

I activated Development Mode via Cloudflare and then performed 'purge everything' in caching. Afterward, I cleared the cache in Joomla and also deleted all history in Google. The problem persists. What else can I do

Unhandled Runtime Error TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'current')

Please open the browser console for more information!!

Version: {{version}} ?????

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153182

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153198

see hidden

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153276

I think third-party extensions occurred the problem. Can you give me a akeeba backup zip file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

D
Drees
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153327

see hidden for zip

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153339

Give me the download permission. Thanks