How To Get Picture From My Own Folderstructure In Media Manager - Question | JoomShaper

How To Get Picture From My Own Folderstructure In Media Manager

E

Ernst

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello,

I have my own folder structure under joomla images dir. I see that structure and the pictures insade the folders in media manager when i use the folder option and click on the desired folder. I would like to see them also under images in media manager.

But the only pictures i get there visible (in the images tab) are the uploaded ones by media manager, and those are only put in folders by creation date. I don't want that, it is to complicated for my users, to remember what date the picture is from.

How do i reindex media manager so it sees all pictures.

best regards, Ernst

2 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153251

HI Ernst,

sorry but it was developed to be like that, but your users can see images using SPPB > Media Manager where all images are displayed on one long list.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 07-51-09 SP Page Builder Pro - joomla 5.0x - Administration.png

OR

Do not add images using SPPB Media Manager and add images separately from Joomla Media to the main folder, then search for them in SPPB using the Folder tab.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 07-52-10 SP Page Builder Pro - joomla 5.0x - Administration.png

E
Ernst
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153257

Hello,

I was afraid so. No problem, i have to tell them it will work a little bit different than in the old days ;)

best regards, Ernst