FORM BUILDER SEND BUTTON NOT WORKING ON INVESTA TEMPLATE - Question | JoomShaper

FORM BUILDER SEND BUTTON NOT WORKING ON INVESTA TEMPLATE

RS

Ray Sewumber

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

I am using the investa template. My simple contact form works perfectly well. However, when using the form builder, the submit button doesn't work. It just scroll the page up. I need to fix this urgently. Please help

10 Answers
RS
Ray Sewumber
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153800

Sending you my Credentials in the hidden message.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153836

Hello Ray Sewumber

Please remove the CSS from Email Content box and then check your issue.

prnt.sc/D0umdamqLH_V

Best regards

RS
Ray Sewumber
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153859

Thank you for your answer. I have removed all CSS but it doesn't fix the issue. Now on a simple text field, When submitting, it says "Please match the requested format". This looks like a bug. Please check and revert as this is quite urgent. Really hoping I could get a good help on this.

RS
Ray Sewumber
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153914

I am still waiting for a solution on this as the site is live. This is a guaranteed bug on the system. Kindly please advise how to I can get the form to work. All variables looks good.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153924

I think the issue is on Form Builder Phone pattern. Please check without the pattern. If it works, then check the pattern.

https://prnt.sc/aw0kPgyAArbQ

RS
Ray Sewumber
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153945

Hello Mr Khan,

I have removed the phone field. This doesn't fix the issue. I sent my credentials via hidden message. Kindly please check it. I tried everything possible. I am at the point of giving up with Joomshaper. Support also takes too long to respond and the website is live. Kindly please help.

RS
Ray Sewumber
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154039

Found a workaround. Thank you for not fixing the bug.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154042

You are welcome 😊

You have to allow us time to investigate the issue. Yesterday was a festival holiday here and so I could not reply to you. What was the workaround by the way?

Earlier, I tested a fresh form builder addon with a new SP Page Builder page on your site. It worked normally. This is why I asked you to check the pattern.

RS
Ray Sewumber
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154061

Hello Mr Khan,

It is already 6 days since I raised the issue and you was giving me suggestion instead of physicaly looking into it such as removing the phone pattern yourself and test.

I am sorry but I was facing a lot of pressure from my client too. The bug on the Form builder is that when you add a new text field, upon submit, it says "Please fill in the requested format". As a work around, instead of adding new field, I duplicated the existing default text field and edited it. It worked.

I am sorry if I was rude. I wish you Eid Mubarak.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154083

I understand you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family too. I have tried a new page as I said and everything worked normal. I could have tried but I thought you should do it. If I remove this, then I would have to keep a backup. Anyways, I hope the issue is solved now.