LIne ADDRESS 2 In The Check Out - Question | JoomShaper

LIne ADDRESS 2 In The Check Out

A

Andrea

EasyStore 3 weeks ago

Hi there,

When I fill out the check out with the billing information, the second line appears for the address (address2). If it is not filled in when saving the form, the system tells you that it is mandatory to fill it in. This line is essentially not needed. I can't imagine that a user would put a period or simply a letter to make it appear filled out Template Allure, Joomla 4.4.3, easy store 5.2.9 Thanks Andrew

PS the web site is under costruction

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153884

Hello Andrea

Sorry, I could not get it. Please record a screencast and share here. Then I will check the issue on my end.

Best regards

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153886

https://www.lescroissants.it/Immagine.png

• The request is to not make it mandatory to fill in the "Address Line 2" line in the SHIPPING ADDRESS form in the attached photo. Or alternatively to remove it hence the request of where to act to remove it.
  • Is there a payment type module/plug that is just a text to tell the buyer the details for a bank transfer?
  • As for coupons, it would be important to be able to set their use only one or more times per buyer
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153933

I hope Olivier's solution helped you to solve the first issue. We will consider the other two feature requests for the future.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153893

Hi Andrea,

1. You can set that in the Ckeckout Settings, see: [https://shop.jmeka.com/images/temp/Capture%20d'%C3%A9cran%202024-04-09%20164434.png]
  2. I agree with you and am also claiming for that feature for a while...
  3. +1
A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153897

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the reply. My mistake, I thought that entering OPTIONAL in the ADDRESS LINE field referred to both fields and not just to ADDRESS2. Old age. It was enough to read well. I hope that the other two points can be developed because they are important for my intended use