Problem With Google Search Console - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Google Search Console

Reivilo

Reivilo

Template 3 years ago

Hello, I have created a page with the template page Consultant Home. Google Search Console tells me that the content is larger than the page on smartphone. When I created the page, the black square on the right was indeed wider. But I don't see the problem anymore. Do you see where the problem is?

www.andeo.be/lodes

Joomla 3.9.25

8 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14047

Hello

Thank you for providing me the credentials, i will check it from my end and get back to you soon. Kindly allow me some time.

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15083

Hello, already a week, and I have no response.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15085

Hello

Sincere apologies for the late response. I will respond to the issue very soon by tonight. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15093

Hello

From my end, i can see there is no error at the moment & everything is working fine. Could you kindly tell me if you are facing any error now?

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15402

You say you can't find anything, but there are errors on google boot mobile ... See attachment

https://www.andeo.be/images/2021/lodes.jpg

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15778

Will you please capture a screencast video about the issue?

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16608

By visiting the site there is no problem. But Google Search Console which returns an error message as explained. With this problem it does not index the page on mobile. The black square is an indication, I no longer have the problem, but when creating the page there was a problem there. I only have the problem with this new page on my site

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #16846

Please disable the rocket loader from your Cloudflare service & disable the mod_security from your hosting. Then check again. Thanks