Images Not Loading - Question | JoomShaper

Images Not Loading

Parashuram

Parashuram

Template 2 weeks ago

Hi

Website URL: https://billtouch.in At the time of first time it shows error Images could noit be loaded

https://billtouch.in/products

here products images are not loading

7 Answers
Parashuram
Parashuram
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154186

I came to knwo that it is thumbnails issue

Parashuram
Parashuram
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154223

Anyone is still available to reply?

Parashuram
Parashuram
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154227

I fixed this by restoring the site with backups

When I update Joomla 4.4.3 and Easy Store whole site is crashing like above said issues Still at the time of opening the site first time

Getting error "image colud not be loaded" after click the mouse error will disapper and website works fine. Again if I cleared cashe teh same issue is occuring

I tried with all you ecommecre websites none of them are working without erors

Main error cart is not working propwersly as your demo sites

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154247

Hi.

The first thing you need to do is optimize all the images of the goods. Now they are in PNG format and have a colossal size for using on a site. You should change to JPG, resize and compress all images. If this is not enough, turn off the Lazy Load option in the template.

And tip: Turn OFF preloader - this will annoy your users and they will leave the site. It makes sense to use preloader only on a one page site / landing page and that is far from always.

Parashuram
Parashuram
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154248

Hi

i fixed it

Any templated if we download and setup cart is not working properly

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154445

Hi Parashuram

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. Glad to know that its now fixed. And you can also follow Pavel's tip. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

-Regards.