Slideshow Video Preload Before Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Slideshow Video Preload Before Showing

S

sayk

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

Hi there,

i have a problem with the Slideshow-Plugin which is showing 9 videos via autoplay and is only starting with the second videos because of long loading times. After that the second video isn't starting by itself. you have to click forward and back again to see the content.

In mobile view sometimes nothing loads and you only see the navigation and audio button which isn't working on android phones even if the video is showing. you can not enable the Audio.

For that is there a way to preload only this one section or do you have any other solutions which would help to load the plugin properly and start with the first Video besides delays which would vary for different download speed?

I'm Using Joomla 4.4.3, Helix Ultimate newest Version and Page Builder 5.2.9

6 Answers
S
sayk
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154724

Any support, ideas, workarounds here?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154901

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

S
sayk
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154919

Hi Toufiqur,

thanks for your answer and your help. Page: Karriere, ID 19

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155002

Please check now. Thanks

S
sayk
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #155198

Thanks, now it works. What was the Problem?

But now 2 modules aren't showing on startpage anymore. One is a third-party Module for showing a google batch /from elfsight) and the second is just an icongroup created with page builder.

You can imagine why? seems strange.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 days ago #155202

Increased the slide item delay time 5 to 20 sec. Please contact your module provider. Thanks