Page Builder 3.7.9, Modal Popups Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder 3.7.9, Modal Popups Not Working

NF

Nick Finch

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello. With the latest version of PageBuilder, the modal popups seem to be broken. You get an error Uncaught TypeError: i.magnificPopup is not a function.

I've cleared the cache on the server and my browser, but no go. I'm updating an old page, so they did work. I tried adding just a simple new popup, same error.

7 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14088

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting with us. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

NF
Nick Finch
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14089

Details posted in the hidden comment

NF
Nick Finch
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14104

Hello,

I need to get this working ASAP, so have added a raw HTML element to the page with links to jquery.magnific-popup.min.js and magnific-popup.css.

This got it working, but is obviously a bit of a hack. A more comprehensive solution would be appreciated.

Thanks Nick

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14339

Hello there,

I have checked it. It seems fine from my end. Can you give me a screenshot about it?

-Regards

NF
Nick Finch
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14360

Brilliant, thanks Anne.

If anyone else has this problem, see the comment above for a hack to get it working.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14362

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing with us.

-Regards

NF
Nick Finch
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14363

I really would appreciate a proper solution to this Anne, rather than having to resort to the hack. It shouldn't be too difficult to work out, for some reason jquery.magnific-popup.min.js and magnific-popup.css are not available to the page unless we add them manually.

Thanks Nick