Edulif Of-canvas Menu Not Working On Mobile. - Question | JoomShaper

Edulif Of-canvas Menu Not Working On Mobile.

A

Andreas

Template 1 month ago

Hi, suddenly I have discovered that the Edulif of-canvas menu is not working on mobile and tablet. I don't know when that happened, (maybe few monthhs ago when hosting moved my site on another server) as well as I cannot find where is the problem to fix it. It seems that there is no link on the of-canvas menu on mobile because on the browser it shows the domain with a hash(#). How to fix it? I will appreciate any help. Thank you!

www.raduga.bio

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159546

Hi Andrea,

At least on Mobile Emulator it works

info_2781_2024.jpg

info_2782_2024.jpg

A
Andreas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159547

I have to add to the above of-canvas problem that the slide show has been disappeared too. It showson computer but not on mobile. Page builder pro cannot change the font color of the slide show.... I wonder how many errors are still there waiting me to discover them. Help please....

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159549

Page builder pro cannot change the font color of the slide show...

You can always use a single line of Custom CSS to change almost anything. For example:

.lassons-home-slider.sp-slider .sppb-sp-slider-title {color: yellow;}

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159551

It shows on computer but not on mobile.

On my Smartphone (Android browser), I also can see [=] Menu - and works as it should. No problems.

A
Andreas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159553

Hi Paul, thank you for your care and time. I have solved the prpblem of of-canvas menu and the slideshow, now both working on mobile. I am trying to solve the font color of the slideshow. I wonder why Page Builder has such problems? Anyway, thank you for the custom css for the color. Thank you

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159554

If you made update to SPPB 5.3.3 this can be a reason, and you're 2nd person who noticed that so far.

A
Andreas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159559

I hope that Joomshaper will fix soon this problem. You have to refer it.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159561

I hope tomorrow. Now all dev sleep.