Fran21 - Question | JoomShaper

Fran21

FM

Fran Mogica

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I have a problem.

I have created a page that goes into the "The project" section of the main menu.

This is a default template that I will modify later.

The point is that when I click on the main menu "The project" all the content of the home page appears and in the middle the template that I have created.

Why is this happening? How do I so that it does not appear mixed up on the home page and appears on an individual page within the "the project" section.

20 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15009

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue at our end.

Thanks!

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15018

I send it in hidden content

Thanks!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15033

Hello there,

As I can see, you have created the Project page and haven't assigned it into the Menu. Please, create the menu for it and assign it into the 'Main Menu' items. Hopefully, that will solve the issue for you.

One more thing, you have no Home Page designed separately. All I can see just a page named 'Project'.

Please, go through the documentation here to understand how the SPPB works really.

Thanks!

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15114

Hello,

It keeps going wrong.

Please, I need you to help me

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15188

Hello,

It keeps going wrong.

Please, I need you to help me

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15194

I have created a page with SP Page Builder associated to the "Kraken Theme" menu The problem is that when I click on the menu item "About the project" the page that I created with page builder does not appear, nothing appears.

Please help me

https://ficcionenpapiro.es/

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15205

I have received an email that is resolved, I go to the link but your answer does not appear

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15277

I have created a page with SP Page Builder associated to the "Kraken Theme" menu The problem is that when I click on the menu item "About the project" the page that I created with page builder does not appear, nothing appears.

Please help me

https://ficcionenpapiro.es/

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15320

Hello there,

I can see that there's only one page created with SP Page Builder and that is 'Sobre El Proyecto'.

Please, go through the documentation carefully here to understand how to work with SP Page Builder. That will help you a lot.

Thanks!

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15372

The documentation does not say anything about the problem I have, tell me where.

Please, it is so difficult to help me. I'm all week trying to get you to help me.

Or you will refund my money. the after-sales deal is pitiful and everyone should know about it

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15436

Hello there,

Please, create 2-3 more pages and assign those to different menus and see the results. It works completely fine at our end. If the issue remains the same at your end, fee free to give us a buzz again.

Thanks!

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15494

I have created three more pages and assigned them to the menu

And I have the same problem. does not access them when you click on the menu.

This does not make sense, I have been two weeks and you do not give me a solution

Please i need a solution

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15520

Hello there,

Can you please check that you have given us the front end access as well as we cannot access that at our end.

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15532

I pass you the admin data in Hidden Content

Front: https://ficcionenpapiro.es/

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15585

Please I need an answer to yesterday's post

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15616

Hello Mogica,

We are looking into it. Please, allow us some time. You will get the solution ASAP.

Thanks!

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15651

Please, I've been standing with this problem for weeks. It is urgent.

Thanks

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15663

When I enter a page and hit the frontend editor, I get an error that says: "Message You are not authorized to view this resource."

What does this mean? the problem may be there

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19013

Hello there,

Hopefully your issue is fixed after the latest update.

Have a nice day!

FM
Fran Mogica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19291

Hello

I have created several pages in Spanish with SP Page Builder.

Now I have activated the multi language in Joomla and created the web in English and Catalan.

How can I duplicate the pages created in Spanish with SP page builder so that they appear in English and Catalan and thus only have to change the translation without having to create all the content

Thanks