Error 403 - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Error 403

IB

Ivica Blazanovic

Template 2 years ago

Hi, I install esports_quickstart_j4_v_2.0.0 and whenn I go to administrator then i have Error 403: You don't have permission to access this. Please contact a website administrator if this is incorrect.

0
8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #168023

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Download this backup & install on your localhost. If it performs fine then you can move it on your live server.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
IB
Ivica Blazanovic
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #168480

I have this: The database restoration has been halted because an error was detected. However, ANGIE will attempt to resume the process. If you do not want to resume the restoration please click the Cancel button below.

Database error processing line 8

ErrNo #1826

Duplicate foreign key constraint name 'fk_product'

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #168491

Can you provide me your hosting access to install this backup?

0
IB
Ivica Blazanovic
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #168494

I have now delet all.

0
IB
Ivica Blazanovic
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #168508

need you somthing else?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #168552

Do you have cpanel?

0
IB
Ivica Blazanovic
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #168592

They don´t have cpanel. Just CloudPit

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #168669
0