Radio Button In Form Builder - Multi Forms On One Site - Question | JoomShaper

Radio Button In Form Builder - Multi Forms On One Site

D

danieltunhardt

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello! I created a page and several rows and in this rows I added accordions. Four Accordions are on this specific page. All of them have as a content a form builder. Now that works fine.

The problem is, it is not possible to check some radio button within a nother form but the first one. It might be a script conflict, because also the google recaptcha v3 flag only appears while opening the firs form-accordion but does not show when opening any of the three other ones.

See it live at https://www.quantared.com/international-distribution

Please check and get me some hint or advise. Thank you very much and kind regards daniel

8 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1341

I did a copy-paste and changed some minor field-name.

Try this quick solution: Create a duplicate of addon copy (not copy-paste, but duplicate). And delete the copy you made the duplicate from. This usually helps to change the ID.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1226

Hi. It's a bad idea to place the form inside the accordion. And in general, placing any javascript-containing construction into the accordion. I guess that even if you leave one form, it will not work inside the accordion. It will not be sent.

D
danieltunhardt
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1242

Hi Pavel!

The first one works very well :-) So why do the other 3 don't ?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1247

All of your form addons have the same ID sppb-addon-wrapper-1608540338545. There are reasons. Try to recreate or disable recaptcha.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1265

Thanks Pavel. You can follow his instruction

D
danieltunhardt
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1268

Hello Pavel, Hello Mehtaz!

It was a big hint about the same ID. I did a copy-paste and changed some minor field-name. So now, the radio buttons work and are possible to check.

I am not happy with "deactivating" the google recaptcha. That might causes spam in future. But for testeing, I will switch off and try.

So I will give u an update asap here. Please keep this thread open! Thank you and Kind Regards

D
danieltunhardt
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1534

Hello!

first: the same ID was the problem for the not-working radio buttons. this was solved by duplicating - thanks to Pavel!

second: the forms do not work (no mails will be send) if they all use the recaptcha v3. Only the first Form will call the recaptcha script and will work.

My solution: I will try with out the captcha for the three other ones (I will keep it for the first one) and if the spam-attack might get to high, I will make a workaround with only ONE form on this site.

Thank you everyone. Case can be closed.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1541

Hi.

Take a look at this service https://cleantalk.org. This will help you do without recaptcha. And it protects against spam much better.