SP Simple Portfolio Error 404 Only On English Language - Question | JoomShaper

SP Simple Portfolio Error 404 Only On English Language

F

ferrari_stefano

Extension 3 years ago

Hello. I have a problem with SP Simple Portfolio. I created categories, items and tags for a multi-language site. Unfortunately only for the english language (UK), I can see the portfolio, but if I select any of the items, it gives error 404 page not found. On all other languages, everything works perfectly. Is that connected to the fact that UK language is also selected as default language ?

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #16023

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla site administrator access via hidden content area? I will check & get back to you soon.

Or you can produce the issue on my site

-Thanks

F
ferrari_stefano
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #16043

Hello Toufiq,

I tried to make it on your Demo page but, I do not know why, the language switcher does not appear on the home page (even if plugin is enabled). However at the mean time, I found what the problem was on my website. Only for the UK language (which is the deafult language), when I edit the SP Portfolio type of Menu Item, I can select the English-Cat Category I have created and then the tiles of SP Portfolio are showing and items too. Unfortunately if I re-edit the same SP Portfolio type Menu Item, then the previous selection of English-Cat category is gone. It means I have to re-select the Category in the SP Simple Portfolio Settings (it does not keep it in memory). It is a strange behaviour as on all other Simple Menu type menus of oher languages, once you have selected the proper category in the SP Simple Portfolio Settings, it will stay.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #16168

Hi there, I told you to create the same issue on my website. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks