Featured images in blog missing - Forum | JoomShaper
Solved Helix Framework

Featured images in blog missing

Asked by How 5 years ago Last activity 5 years ago

Hi, I noticed that all of my images added to the blog trough "Helix blog options" tab are not showing now. In my investigation I found that after image url a digit "1" is now added.
Example:
One week ago I've add image and that works fine and image url was like:
mydomain.com/images/2021/05/15/imagename.jpg
Now I see the url of image in code is:
mydomain.com/images/2021/05/15/imagename1.jpg and image not showing because of wrong address of that digit 1 added.

That change was made for all previous post so now my blog is broken becuae all "Featured images" have digit "1" in url. When I open article, in tab "Helix blog options" I see there is broken image url icon.

Accepted answer

Marked as the solution
How Asked this

@Toufiq Thanks for answer. I've already done manually with database just replacing "1.jpg" to ".jpg" (or .png).

Sorry, now I can't reproduce that issue. But it was after some updates, maybe Helix Framework or some extension? Anyway, the problem was digit 1 added in "spfeatured_image" attribute to the already existed articles.

Thanks for you work, keep going.

3 more replies

How Asked this

I'm working with database. It's looks like url corelated with spfeatured_image have additional digit 1 in filename. i'm removing it by hand...

Toufiq Senior Staff

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? Besides, Please share a screencast video about the full scenario.

-Thanks

Toufiq Senior Staff

You are most welcome & Thanks. Please close the forum post. :)

Log in to reply.