SP Esasy Image Gallery - Display The Description Of Category At The Top Of A Blog - Question | JoomShaper

SP Esasy Image Gallery - Display The Description Of Category At The Top Of A Blog

Django

Django

Extension 2 years ago

Hello I'm surprised that I don't find how to display the description of albums categories in SP Easy image Gallery, at the top of the blog of albums (Featured images with titles and links to each album). In the menu link to the blog, there is not any field to allow the display of the albums category description, unlike the articles categories in Joomla.

A solution ?

8 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18095

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

May I have screenshot with indication of what you want? And the exact URL to that too?

Best Regards

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18326

Hello. I found a solution : for the mainmenu link to a blog of a category in SP Easy Image Gallery, I enter the page title in the field "Browser page title", and "Show page heading" enabled below.

Ticket closed.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18363

Glad that the issue is solved now:)

Best Regards

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18786

Sorry, the problem is not solved. I forgot the problem was not the title but the description of the category in SP Easy image gallery. Could you have a look why it's not displayed please ?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19032

Hi Django,

I was asking for screenshot and the exact URL, please...

Regards

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19221

OK. See Hidden content.

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22123

Hello. The problem is still there. The category description for Joomla articles are displayed (when we select "Show" to "Category description" in the parameters of he menu link, but it's not displayed for the categories of SP Easy Image Gallery. See my previous Hidden content. (admin access enabled).

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27338

???