No Description On SP Easy Image Gallery When Displayed In A Module - Question | JoomShaper

No Description On SP Easy Image Gallery When Displayed In A Module

Django

Django

Extension 2 years ago

Hello I just noticed that, in SP Easy image Gallery, the description is displayed when the album is linked to a menu, but not when it's displayed in a module (Yes, I selected "Show description").

Is it normal (what would be surprising and disappointing) ?

20 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #56452

We will try to improve it after releasing the Page Builder stable release. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55376

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55390

Infos in hidden content.

Optional question : is there a way to place the description below the gallery, only when the gallery is in a module ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55394

I have added lorem demo text on first image. Please check the first image from your gallery. Thanks

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55412
  • I was not talking about these galleries (in the position user1) but the galleries in position1 (CDs images).
  • I was not talking about image legend, but description text in SP Easy image gallery. These texts are diplayed above the galleries when SP Easy image galley is called directly by a menu link, but are NOT displayed when SPEIG is in a module.

See screenshot in hidden content

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55418

You didn't use Easy gallery module position1.

https://prnt.sc/26nc770

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55499

Yes. As I said, all the CD and discs images are in position1, but NOT ALL OF THEM are an album of SP Easy Image Gallery. See screenshots in hidden content.

So, the problem is still , why in SP Easy image Gallery, the description is displayed when the album is linked directly to a menu, but NOT when it's displayed in a module (Yes, I selected "Show description").

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55510

In this page doesn't have published sp easy gallery module on position1. Please re-check.

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55561

OK. This page was not a good example because, there, I managed in a different way.

Please, focus on the 4 first pages linked in the vertical menu. (Screenshot in Hidden Content).

I said that all of the content of the modules in position1 were not SP Easy Image gallery, but ALL OF THE SPEIG MODULES don't display the Description, but only the galleries.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55563

Can we join remote desktop using anydesk?

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55655

If you're talking about this type of solutions, I have only Teamviewer, that I use (rarely) with my clients. But I don't understand at all why you need to access to my computer to answer (and solve) my question.

First could you please answer to my question : Is it normal that the Description is NOT displayed in the SPEIG modules : Yes / No ? 1 - Yes : Very surprising and disappointing. 2 - No : Could you repare it please (and explain me what you did) ?

Reminder : I never receive any notification by mail when someone answers to my questions on this forum.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55733

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12gP3g_1D9UxyKGyIR2twa5e57aZ1eqUv/view

Please watch this video and give me your feedback.

-Thanks

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55824

Sorry, but at the 11th message, you still dont't understand my problem.

I never talked about the image titles and descriptions, but the content of the description aera of the whole gallery.

If you didn't see it in my previous question and then screenshots, watch the video in the Hidden content.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55991

I have published a module and it displayed the description.

https://www.django-reinhardt.com/contact

Please check

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #56146

You made a module for a category of galleries, not a single gallery as I need. In this case, when we open a single gallery from the category, his description is actually displayed. But if we select a single gallery in this SPEIG module, no more description displayed in frontend, as I said in my first message. All the single galleries having this problems, are in position1 and user1.
And you can add any description on any of these galleries, they will not be displayed in frontend.

You can see your module in page contact, in which I selected just a single gallery WITH A SHORT DESCRIPTION text, and this text is not displayed.

So ... why ... and how to display the descriptions in each single gallery displayed directly in a module ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #56227

Single gallery doesn't have this feature. :(

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #56444

15 messages to end in this simple and disappointing answer ...

You should inform your developpers of this problem in this extension.

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147891

Hello. 2 years later, the problem is not solved ... No description text displaid in SP Easy Image Gallery, when only 1 album placed in a module.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #148247

I have informed our team again. I will get back to you soon. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #148787

Install this package and check again.

com_speasyimagegallery_fullpackage_v2.0.4 (2).zip