Module list of articles of a category - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer Helix Framework

Module list of articles of a category

Asked by Django 5 years ago Last activity 2 years ago

Hello
On the template Fortune I added a module to display the list of titles of articles from a category.
I selected to display this module on the category page AND on each article page.

But it doesn't display on the articles pages , normal or dynamic mode.

Why ?

Connection infos in Hidden content

3 replies

Rashida Rahman Staff

Hi Django,

Thanks for your credentials.

May I have a screenshot of that module you are expected to see? That would be helpful to find out the issue better.

Within article details pages, right?

Best Regards

gemmajoom

I have the same problem with the Pitech template. How do I solve it?

Articles Category module Mode: Dynamic Show on Article Page: YES

the list of articles is no longer visible, while if I choose the "Mode > Normal" option, the list is visible correctly

Django Asked this

On the URL I gave in hidden content, it's the module on the right (with links to each blog article).

In the parameters of this module, I enabled the display on the blog page, AND on each article.
But it's displayed only on the blog page with all the articles.

Rashida Rahman Staff

Sorry for the delayed response.

I am checking the issue...

Log in to reply.