Layoutbundle Seo - Question | JoomShaper

Layoutbundle Seo

TV

Tim v.d.w

Feature Request 2 years ago

I have a question about layoutbundle SEO. On the home page of the layout bundle there is a seo check where you have to enter the url and the email address underneath a send button, what has to be entered for this button so that the button sends the data entered above?

https://www.joomshaper.com/page-builder/layouts/seo

if the button is only used as a forwarding to the contact form or the like, it makes no sense if the user then has to enter data such as url or email again to send them to me.

I would like the data entered above to be sent directly to my mailbox when I send the button, so I can see it on other sites that offer something like this.

hope you can help thanks and best wishes tim

4 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19454

Hello there,

You are talking about checking the SEO score, right?

TV
Tim v.d.w
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19457

Yes exactly, like a contact form that has two text fields (URL and email) and then the send button underneath.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19575

Hello there,

You can connect it to any of the SEO Scoring online platform so that your client can check their score at a glance. Not to mention, feel free to remove the entire row if not necessary to you.

Thanks!

TV
Tim v.d.w
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19578

Hello Muntasir, thanks for your reply okay but what is the point of the customer being able to enter his url and email for me, which I then do not get because he is then redirected away from me by clicking on seo check?

It looks good but can't do anything, if something like this is created, the functionality should also be given, Joomshaper should have the standard for itself, not meant badly but a little bit little for the user.

best wishes Tim