SP Page Builder Pro: Blocks And Layouts - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Pro: Blocks And Layouts

AG

ANASTASIA GAVRYLOVA

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello! Could you please advise: neither BLOCKS nor LAYOUTS work in SP Page Builder Pro. There are loading signs on both but nothing loads. SP Page Builder version is up to date (updated today), cache is cleared. I work on localhost. Template is Helix Ultimate. Thank you!!

11 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1667

Hi, First make sure that you have SP Page Builder pro. ​After that you have to active it.Input your email and license key to SP Page Builder -> Pages -> Option (on the right) -> License & Update (input your email and license key) -> Save and Close.Your License Key is located in your Dashboard. ​Then Clear Joomla and Browser cache.

RN
Rick Nelson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6559

The layouts page works fine but the Scuba diving one is totally different and much inferior to the one displayed at joomshaper. Compare the design of the contact page and the services page to see what I am referring too.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #6575

If possible give me screenshot and explain what you want

RA
Rafael Alvarez
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #44344

Hi

I did installed today and have a similar problem.

Our joomla installation is 4.0.4 Pagebuilder pro 3.8.0

After installing, cleaning cache at the website and browser layouts not loading and blocks not loading as well ... waiting forever with the loading animation.

Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #44472

Hi,

Please follow this documentation below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-3

Read: SP Page Builder Documentation > Getting Started > If you cannot load Page templates Or Sections Library

https://prnt.sc/20rpcxn

Thank you

JR
Jose Ramirez
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #47891

Need help with my instance, my server meets all requirments from the indicated documentatios. I'm still not able to load Blocks and Layouts. Please advice.

RA
Rafael Alvarez
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #47893

Hi Jose

We met the same problem as you but we did solved it.

I guess you are using docker cause you mention "your instance".

We did solved using an image with joomla4.0.4-apache-PHP 7.4 instead latest image that uses php 8.xx. I think the problem remains on PHP version.

Our database is MariaDB 10x

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #47914

Hi Jose

You can follow Rafael instructions

JR
Jose Ramirez
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48062

Hello @Rafael, when I didn't mean to say Instance, I mean Installation. Please advise.

JR
Jose Ramirez
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #49264

You guys offer a really bad support. Totally disapointed.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #49351

Hi

Sorry for this inconvenience. Please install the latest version of page builder. Make sure you have backup and install the latest one

Thank you