Updating Shaper_helixultimate Breaks Site Design - Question | JoomShaper

Updating Shaper_helixultimate Breaks Site Design

AB

Alex Block

Helix Framework 2 years ago

When I update the shaper_helixultimate extension on my site, parts of my template break.

Here's a video demo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrlka0464cztj9j/CAPP%202021-06-02_16-29-40.MP4?dl=0

Hoping you can advise how to resolve this?

23 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19536

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please give me your admin access here to check?

Best Regards

Jürgen
Jürgen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19549

The Problem exists on many sites. It is a bug in Helix Ultimate. Also the color sets in Template Restora don´t work anymore. Do you want to check all sites manually, or willl you make a update without bugs?

AB
Alex Block
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19681

I have provided login and cpanel details.

Karen Dunne
Karen Dunne
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19742

I am having the same issues with all the sites that I attempted to update Helix. Fortunately I did the update in a staged copy and not the live. I have many screenshots to show as examples, but the editor does not allow for attachments. The inability to add attachments is a significant hinderance to demonstrating an issue. Having no way to attach images has been the case since the new forum started.

Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19750

Please update to helix 1.1.4

AB
Alex Block
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19820

Okay, so I updated System - Helix Ultimate Framework from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 and that was fine.

Then I updated shaper_helixultimate from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 and the template breaks.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19844

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear that!

I have forwarded it to the developer.

Best Regards

Jürgen
Jürgen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19845

Hi Alex, do you have activated CSS-Compressions in the settings of the template? Try to deactivate all. In the actuall case I had three broken sites. After update to 1.1.4 one was not ok. There I activated all compressions again and all worked fine. Strange thin this Helix;-)

Karen Dunne
Karen Dunne
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19846

Hi Amjad,

That was Helix 1.1.4 I was referring to.

TomaszGrzechnik
TomaszGrzechnik
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19865

Hi, probably I have the same problem.... In Joomla update I saw: System - Helix Ultimate Framework update to 1.1.4, but after update something is wrong and I still have 1.1.3. How to manually update Helix Ultimate Framework to 1.1.4? Template shaper_helixultimate is updated to 1.1.4.

Igors
Igors
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19978

After updating helix template i had problems with template colors. So i rooled back. Please fix it.

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20126

Multiple sites with the same issue after updating helix, styling lost, in headers and footers and no longer able to alter colours etc in helix ultimate.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20143

Hi all,

Please follow the steps:

Disable Activated CSS & JS Compressions, Compile scss to css settings of the template options, then save.

Clear your Joomla and Browser cache.

Then re activated all compressions again.

Clear your Joomla and Browser cache.

Hope this will solve these issues.

Please let me know the result.

Best Regards

Karen Dunne
Karen Dunne
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20144

Hi Rashida,

How does the solution you're suggesting apply to sites that never use CSS and JS compressions?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20146

Hi Karen Dunne,

Would you please try to toggle whatever the setting is now?

And what about Compile scss to css?

Best Regards

Karen Dunne
Karen Dunne
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20149

Does this update address any security issues?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20156

Here is the changelog of the last update:

https://prnt.sc/14jyqno

Karen Dunne
Karen Dunne
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21192

Hello Rashida,

I was able to update Helix successfully. The CSS, JS, and SCSS compressions are normally disabled on my sites. So I turned them on and off and then cleared expired cache, which brought the original styling back.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21199

Hi Karen!

Glad to know that you have made it:)

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Best Regards

Jürgen
Jürgen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29380

Again and again and again..... nearly every update kills colorsettings, or the site is not reachable anymore. Helix and Pagebuilder are not more usable for Agencies with business customers. Todays update also kills the settings and one site is white with small Error inthe upper left corner. Login to the backend is not possible. I am very angry now, because I payed for developer subscription. And the support is not able to solve the problems in good time.

F
Fako
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29754

I lost all my deisgn in the template after update to Helix ultimate 2.0.1. I would like to restore it to the previous design. anyone has the previous version 1.1.4 ? or any idea how to restore the previous design?

F
Fako
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29789

any help with this?

WAD
WAD
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32592

This is disgusting! I have sat here until 3:15am GMT trying to sort this issue out and alas with no luck! I have had to get my server team to reinstall a back up as the site looked awful and failed to work correctly. Why oh why have you rolled out an update that destroys all our hard work - explanation please as we pay for this service and this should NOT happen!