How To Search Content In Easystore - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

How To Search Content In Easystore

PK

PRATAK KASEMSUTHIKUL

EasyStore 8 months ago

Function search in Easystore can search name and tags but don't search content in products. How to can search?

0
4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #216985

Hello PRATAK KASEMSUTHIKUL,

Thank you for reaching out to our technical support forum. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing.

Unfortunately, content cannot be searched.

Best regards

0
PK
PRATAK KASEMSUTHIKUL
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #216992

Are there any components you could suggest for searching?

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #217033

Sorry, I do not have ideas. Please search on Joomla Extension Directory for any third-party solution.

0
Josef Rosner
Josef Rosner
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #217034

This is the same content problem as with SP Simple Portfolio Items, and many months ago I was promised that a solution was being worked on... and the programmers are apparently still working on it.

0