Error Displaying News - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Error Displaying News

Tomas Polak

Tomas Polak

Template 6 months ago

Hello, I am using the Kidzy template on my school homepage. When I try to display all the news, I get an error. Can you advise me what to do about it? Thank you. (https://zsmlade.cz/index.php/aktuality-hidden)

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$rating in /data/web/virtuals/13177/virtual/www/templates/shaperkidzy/html/comcontent/category/blogitem.php on line 63

0
11 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #232764

About 1st, blog - mentioned line must be removed. That's all. Fixed.

About Slider Content - fixed.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #220261

Ahoj Tomas,

Easy to fix. Give me 3min.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #220262

Check now, should be fixed.

0
Tomas Polak
Tomas Polak
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #220275

Thank you, can I ask what the issue was?

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #220281

Template tried to load a feature that was removed in Joomla 5 and Joomla 6. So I removed buggy line (63).

Please mark topic as solved. Thx

0
Tomas Polak
Tomas Polak
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #225668

Hello, after updating the Kidzy template, the problem appeared again, can you help me again? Thank you.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #225670

Is access to website is the same?

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #225702

Fixed.

I had to edit that file, and correct one line.

0
Tomas Polak
Tomas Polak
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #225733

Thank you.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #225737

Ahoj, Please mark topic as solved, link is under "Reply"

0
Tomas Polak
Tomas Polak
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232756

Hello, After the latest update of the Kidzy template, an issue has reappeared that your team helped me resolve in the past. Could you please advise me or provide the fix again? At the same time, I have encountered another issue in the Slideshow Full addon. In the Slide Content section, the HTML tag <p></p> is displayed on the website even when the Slide Content field is completely empty. If I enter any text into the Slide Content field, the editor automatically wraps it in <p> tags. As a result, the website displays the paragraph tags themselves instead of rendering the content correctly. Thank you for your assistance.

0