The Pre-made Blocks are Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

The Pre-made Blocks are Not Working

MR

Murugappan Ramanathan

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi,

I created a new page and added a new section using a pre-made block. When i did a preview of the page the pre-made block was not responsive and also entire contents is messed up. See attachment

[http://prnt.sc/14v14gm]

Please explain and help. Alo the forum is terrible. I cannot upload attachements. Why is joomshaper gettting worse?

18 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20923

Please check now

https://prnt.sc/15diuft

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20385

Hello there,

Please share the credentials with us in the Hidden Content area as we cannot access the link without that.

Thanks!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20387

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please disable the rocket loader or mod_security from your hosting. You need to contact your hosting provider.

-Thanks

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20482

Hi Toufig,

I have disabled the mod_security and the page still display the same. The pre-made block is not working.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20499

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? Thanks

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20502

Ok See hidden

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20504

It works fine. I have loaded a slideshow section of pre-made. Please check & let me know. Thanks

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20524

Hi Toufig,

Thank you for testing. I also tested others and they work fine except the other pre-made block in the same page. If you notice the PC Image overlaps the text. The name of the pre-made block is "call to action 9". Is there something wrong with that block?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20529

Can you share a screencast video?

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20537

Hi,

There is no video. I think you need to check your pre-made block components. The pre-made block is called "call to action 9". You login to the same site and go the SP Page "Test Loads". In that page the block is in the row labelled "Call to Action 9".

The stupid software called "Prnt Scrn" does not work.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20547

Please try to load from front end instead of backend. I think backend editor has a small issue. We will fix it soon. Thanks

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20583

Hi,

I performed the test as you instructed. I created a menu item "test loads" and loaded the page in the frontend. I get the same result. The image is overlapping the text. I have a feeling there is a problem with the pre-made block.

Please check and advise. If there is bug in the SP Page Builder, the i would be hesitant to use the SPPB as the site will embarrasing in public.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20681

Can you share a screencast video about the full scenario?

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20749

Hi Toufiq,

I am really getting tired with the request for Screencast video. You are the only support that ask for such videos. No one in the industry requests this. I dont even know how to create a Screencast video.

Afterall , this is only a static page using your template, SPPB and Pre-made block as is without modification. I have also given you access to the page and site. Yet you cannot solve the problem and how can you do that with a video??

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20882

Hi there, I have checked & informed you that the pre-made sections works fine.

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20920

Aiyo Toufiq,

Please go back to the same page and see. I have added a "call to action" pre-made block. Do a preview and you will see the image of the PC overlapping the text.

Please check again.

[https://dev.emastpa.com.my/exchmuru/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=78&lang=en]

MR
Murugappan Ramanathan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21030

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you for the assitance. I did not realise i could have change positioning.

Appreciate you help.

Take care and stay safe.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21038

You are most welcome & Thanks. Take care and stay safe too.