Email Notification - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Email Notification

DR

diveu roger

EasyStore 1 month ago

Joomshaper support was unable to resolve the issue.

I can't seem to edit the text. I need to change it from English to French. After making the change and clicking save, a red icon with an 'X' appears, and the change is rejected. Also, the test email isn't working. Does anyone have a solution for changing the text to another language ?

This concerns the following elements: emails/order/order_confirmation emails/payment/payment_success emails/payment/payment_error emails/payment/payment_success_admin emails/shipping/shipping_add_tracking emails/customer/customer_new_account

I have a French website with primarily French customers. It would therefore make sense for email notifications to be in French.

Thanks

0
8 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232094

It’s great to hear that your issue has been resolved. If everything is working fine now, please mark the question as complete by accepting any of our answers.

Thank you!

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232016

Hi Roger,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Could you please provide a few screenshots showing the email notification settings, the text you are trying to change, and the red X message that appears after clicking Save? This will help us better understand what is happening.

Could you please share temporary administrator access to your Joomla backend? You can provide the credentials securely in the hidden content section. Also, please take a full backup of your site before we make any changes.

Once I have access and screenshots of the issues, I’ll investigate further and see what’s causing the issue. Let me know once you’ve shared the details!

Best regards, Thank you!

0
DR
diveu roger
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232018
0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232026

The access credentials you provided seem to be incorrect, as we are unable to log in.

Could you please provide the correct cPanel access and Joomla administrator access so we can investigate the issue further?

Thank you!

0
DR
diveu roger
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232038

It's ok

0
DR
diveu roger
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232053

When are you going to test ?

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232077

Hello,

I apologize for the delayed response.

Initially, we noticed that the issue occurs when you add a hyperlink and click Save. To investigate this further, we need access to your server/cPanel so we can check the server configuration and error logs.

Please provide your cPanel/server access so we can proceed with the investigation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

0
DR
diveu roger
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232082

Hello, I made a change to the firewall. I am currently testing it, and it seems to be working.

0