Hide Ultimate Top Bar - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Hide Ultimate Top Bar

SS

Saint Maur International School

Template 1 month ago

Hi, is there a way to hide the top bar (predefined heading) on Helix Ultimate? Thanks

0
3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #233189

Hi,

Yes.

  1. Fist disable all elements from it, from Template Options (Social icons, and modules).
  2. Then you can use simple CSS to hide the bar itself (that should be thin line without the content)

#sp-top-bar {display: none; padding: 0; visibility: hidden;}

0
SS
Saint Maur International School
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #233192

Thanks Paul. I should have clarified that I wanted to hide it in mobile view only. I applied a class as you suggested, with an @media rule and it did the job. Thanks a lot.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #233193

yes, you forgot about important part ;]

In predefined header

@media screen and (max-width: 680px) {
#sp-top-bar {display: none; padding: 0; visibility: hidden;}
}

In Custom header, you can do that in two clicks.

0