Custom.css Not Wortking - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Custom.css Not Wortking

Kurt Wündsch

Kurt Wündsch

Template 3 weeks ago

When will this problem be fixed? My websites are modified solely via custom.css, and changing that now would be too much work. I see infos in other posts.

Please provide a quick update.

0
6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #233367

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

Which template do you use?

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
Kurt Wündsch
Kurt Wündsch
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #233369

I have now copied the custom.css file into the "Custom CSS" template area, and that fixed one of the pages.

The site in question is bioregulation.at Joomla 6.1.3 shaper_helixultimate 2.2.10 System - Helix Ultimate Framework 2.2.10

This CSS is being loaded, but it isn't working in Firefox: templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/custom.css?v=1788952812

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #233373

in Custom CSS area

that line @charset "utf-8"; makes syntax problems! remove it, is not needed!

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #233374

Solution/Fix:

  1. Edit index.php file from your template
  2. Find line 132
  3. Remove that v= and only that.
  4. Save changes. And will be fixed.

info__578.png

yes, in next update it will be improved.

0
Kurt Wündsch
Kurt Wündsch
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #233417

Dear Paul!

I only know that the problems started with the last update. Manually adjusting the index.php file isn't a solution for me, as I can't/don't want to do that for more than 100 websites.

When will the custom.css work properly again, or when will you release an update? Rgds Kurt

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #233425

Ok, I understand.

If theory I can prepare you template fix, that you can install if you have ONE-CLICK update by Guru.sites etc.

I don't know yet, I also wait for response in that topic.

0