Tempaltes Stratos - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Tempaltes Stratos

P

Pomaret

Template 3 weeks ago

Hello,

I just installed Joomla 6.1.3 and the Stratos template. I can't get my menu to display. I've already read the documentation, but I still can't get the menu to show up.

https://pelima.o2switch.net/peli_new4/

0
4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #233381

Hello,

Thanks for the URL — that made this quick to check.

This happens when Predefined Header is off and no custom header row exists. To fix:

  1. System → Site Template Styles → Stratos - Default
  2. Basic tab → turn Predefined Header ON, choose one under Select a Header → Save
  3. Menu tab → Menu Builder → confirm the menu containing "Accueil" is selected

If you'd rather build your own header instead, leave Predefined Header off and go to the Layout tab: add a row at the top, set its Section Title to header, and assign the logo and menu positions to its columns. Just don't do both — you'd get two headers.

Still not showing? Add a temporary admin login in the Hidden Content field and I'll check your settings directly.

Basic options · Custom header

Best regards,

0
P
Pomaret
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #233555

Great, it works! Thank you so much.

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #233559

Hi,

Glad that it works and you are always welcome:)

You may accept the most useful answer here in order to close the post.

Have a nice day!

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago #234553

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

There is an Accept button below each reply. You can accept an answer there to officially close the post.

Thanks!

0