Dashbord Issue - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Dashbord Issue

AG

Andrey Gladkov

General 2 weeks ago

When i add new domain the system allow add double. When i try to delete double it is not work

0
5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234000

Hi Andrey, but you can edit domain name, if somehow you added the same twice.

0
AG
Andrey Gladkov
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234001

Great idea! I need to edit double and write unexistdomain.delete, right?

Do you think that correct function?

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234003

Yes, edit the domain name using "pen" icon. That's all.

0
AG
Andrey Gladkov
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234004

No, it is stupid way.

If I have 50 domains I dont want to have 50 real domains plus 1 fake domain.

If you have delete button it must working. But you suggest me костыль

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234005

I agree, just put localhost and relax by now.

0