Remove Images From Kreativa - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Remove Images From Kreativa

AR

Arno de Ruijter

Template 1 week ago

Trying to remove images and maps from Kreativa. I can upload new maps and images. When deleting them I get following message: failed with status code 405

All permissions for the website are correct.

0
4 Answers
AR
Arno de Ruijter
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234208

Hi I didn't make a backup so...

My webhost says it looks like it has something to do with the pagebuilder.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234205

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
AR
Arno de Ruijter
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234209

Hi I didn't make a backup so...

My webhost says it looks like it has something to do with the pagebuilder.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234210

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Based on the error you shared, the issue is not related to SP Page Builder or the Kreativa template. The 405 (Method Not Allowed) response is being generated by the server, which indicates that the server configuration is blocking the HTTP DELETE method required to remove files.

We also tested the behavior with Joomla's native Media Manager, and the image deletion fails there as well. This confirms that the issue is not specific to SP Page Builder's media manager.

Since uploading files works correctly but deleting them fails with a 405 response, we recommend contacting your hosting provider and asking them to check the server/IIS configuration, particularly whether the DELETE HTTP verb is allowed and whether any server-level security rules, request filtering, WebDAV, or WAF configuration is blocking DELETE requests.

Please ask your hosting provider to check their server logs for the corresponding 405 error as well. Once the server allows the DELETE method, the media deletion should work normally in both Joomla's core Media Manager and SP Page Builder.

Thank you for your understanding.

0