Color Library - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Color Library

JZ

Jose I Zuniga

SP Page Builder 5 days ago

Color library i created is not working properly; not showing correct color on backend and frontend editor

0
3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 days ago #234575

Hello Jose I Zuniga,

Thank you for reaching out to our technical support forum. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing. Rest assured, I will look into this issue for you and work to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Please share permission to check the issue.

https://prnt.sc/kN1o6Q9TygJJ

Best regards

0
JZ
Jose I Zuniga
Accepted Answer
14 hours ago #234802

hi, has this been looked at yet? thanks

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 hours ago #234827

Please check my first answer. You have not provided permission yet. Without permission to SP Page Builder, I cannot check it.

0