Links At Main Menu are Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Links At Main Menu are Not Working

M

Monika

SP Page Builder 5 days ago

I have moved my site to diferent catalogue at server than it was before, and all links at my main menu are not working. The buttons inside home page leading to pages from main menu also are not working. How can I fix it?

0
5 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 days ago #234573

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
M
Monika
Accepted Answer
5 days ago #234576

Thanks for answer

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 days ago #234579

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have checked your website and found that the issue is related to the .htaccess file. Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URLs are enabled on your Joomla site, but the current .htaccess file does not contain the proper rewrite rules required to handle SEF URLs correctly after moving the site to a different directory.

Please replace/update the .htaccess file with the correct Joomla .htaccess code. You can obtain the original .htaccess file from a fresh Joomla installation and upload it to your site's root directory.

As a temporary workaround, if you disable Search Engine Friendly URLs from Joomla Global Configuration → Site → SEO, the menu links and homepage buttons should work correctly.

Once the proper .htaccess file is in place, you can re-enable SEF URLs and the links should work as expected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

0
M
Monika
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234640

Thank you VERY much. It really helped :-)

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234645

You're very welcome! I'm glad I could help. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. Have a great day! 😊

0