My Site is Down After Updating To Last Easystore 3.0.1! - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

My Site is Down After Updating To Last Easystore 3.0.1!

OD

Olivier DELORON

EasyStore 3 days ago

Hello,

I urgently need help to restore my website which is down after I updated last Easystore version!

Here is the message I get: Call to undefined method JoomShaper\Component\EasyStore\Site\Helper\EasyStoreHelper::getCustomFieldGroupsForAddon()

Please note that downgrading to an older version of Easystore doesn't solve the problem.

And moreover: restoring the backup I did just before leads to the same issue!!

Well I need help very urgently as this site is in production!

0
14 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234605

You’re very welcome! I’m glad to hear that everything is working correctly now.

Regarding the installation issue, it was caused by a database structure mismatch. I fixed this using Joomla’s System → Maintenance → Database tool, which checks the current database structure against the requirements of the installed Joomla version and applies any missing updates. After that, I reinstalled the updated package.

Regarding the products not showing, it appears to have been caused by a bug in our product. I have already reported the issue to our development team and applied a temporary fix directly to your website. This issue will be permanently fixed in a future version.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234586

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234587

Thanks for your prompt reply.

As I said, a backup has already been done just before the update.

Please find below the admin access.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234588

Please provide super user access

0
OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234589

OK

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234590

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please check now and let me know if the issue is resolved on your end?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234591

OK, I see the site is displaying again, thanks.

But first, can you tell me what you did, as I also tried to update Easystore and didn't succeed to restore it...?

Secondly, you'll see that the products pages are not working any more:

https://www.jmeka.com/en/our-models https://www.jmeka.com/en/accessories

0
OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234593

-> No results found To locate your product, try adjusting your filter or searching...

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234594

Can I take a full Backup of your site?

0
OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234595

yes

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234596

Please check now

0
OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234604

Everything seems allright, thanks a lot!!

Can you explain me what did happen, and what you did to figure this out?

0
OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234609

OK thanks for those explanations.

And thank you again for sorting out the problem so quickly! (If I may, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen such efficiency from the JSP support team… ;)

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234610

You’re very welcome! 😊

Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your feedback, and I’m glad I could help get everything resolved quickly.

It was a pleasure assisting you, and we really appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the process. 🙏

0