Hi. Thank you in advance.
I am contacting you regarding a database warning I noticed in my Joomla installation, which was built using the "Nexio" Quickstart package.
After updating Joomla, when checking the system status (Database tab), the SP Page Builder component displays the following warning:
- Table 'k89l2_sppagebuilder_comments' does not exist. (From file 6.0.0.sql.)
- Table 'k89l2_sppagebuilder_likes' does not exist. (From file 6.0.0.sql.)
- 64 database changes were checked.
- 43 database changes did not alter table structure and were skipped.

Environment Details:
- Joomla Version: 6.1.3
- SP Page Builder Version: 6.8.0
Important note: Despite this warning, the website is functioning completely normally. I have not experienced any actual errors or functionality issues on the frontend or backend.
Is this a false positive or a known issue with the Nexio Quickstart?
Do I need to manually create these missing tables (sppagebuilder_comments and sppagebuilder_likes), or is it safe to ignore this warning?
If it is safe to ignore, is there a way to safely clear this warning from the system status?
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards.