SP Eventum - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

SP Eventum

M

Monika

Extension 4 days ago

I have extension SP Eventum at my website conected with Eventum template. My Joomla says to upgrade shaper_eventum extension, and leads me to link: https://www.joomshaper.com/updates/shaper-eventum.xml but this site doesn't egsist. How can I upgrade my SP Eventum?

0
5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234663

Hello Monika,

Thank you for reaching out to our technical support forum. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing.

Please download SP Eventum Component from the template download page:

Eventum Template Download Page

Best regards

0
M
Monika
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234674

How can I download only SP Eventum Component from this Template? I can see there package with whole template.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234679

Click on Downloads and then download the component from the list:

https://prnt.sc/shbXop7vxn83

0
M
Monika
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234728

Thank you very much for advices, it was very helpful for me.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234753

You are welcome 😊

If the answer resolved your query, you can mark it as accepted to close the post and guide others with similar questions. You’ll find a button to accept answers below each comment.

accept_anwer.png

If you need further assistance, feel free to let us know!


I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

  1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

0