Error In The Shaper_finance Template - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Error In The Shaper_finance Template

A

Alex

Template 4 days ago

Hello! I wanted to update the site from Joomla 5 to Joomla 6. However, after disabling the backward compatibility plugin, the site stopped working and threw a template-related error: Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\ ClassNotFoundError in /var/www/p588198/data/www/test.besedka-dacha.ru/templates/shaper_finance/error.php (line 12)

  • @license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html GNU/GPLv2 or later*///no direct acceesdefined ('_JEXEC') or die ('resticted aceess');$doc = JFactory::getDocument();$params = JFactory::getApplication()->getTemplate('true')->params;//Error Logoif ($logo_image = $params->get('error_logo')) { $logo = JURI::root() . '/' . $logo_image; I updated the template a couple of months ago; the latest version, Shaper_finance 2.0.3, is installed. I performed all these actions on the test subdomain: test.besedka-dacha.ru

I will provide access to the test subdomain site in the private description.

  1. Please fix the error in the template code and try upgrading to Joomla 6. If everything works correctly, I will then proceed to update the CMS on the main domain.
  2. Please also specify exactly what you fixed so that I can apply the same changes to the main site.
0
12 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234659

Hello Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I have added a fixed version of the template to address the issue. Please check it now on the test site and let me know if everything is working correctly.

Thanks!

0
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234681

I tried disabling the backward compatibility plugin, and the site stopped working again. https://yadi.sk/i/9okhvbArHb4CaA https://yadi.sk/d/w40Kqm5ff0-jtw

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234683

Without these plugins, the system will not work properly. You need to keep them enabled.

Thanks!

0
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234684

But there is a guide that clearly states this plugin needs to be disabled before the update.https://guide.joomla.org/user-manual/migration/joomla-5-to-6-planning-and-upgrade-step-by-step This recommendation also appears during an update.https://yadi.sk/i/r8Q9khxjjn8mmg I'll try updating with the plugin enabled.

0
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234687

Ziaul I managed to update to Joomla version 6 using the archive file. The update went smoothly, and the site is working. Could you tell me if I need to make any changes to the template on the main domain—and if so, which ones—or should I perhaps overwrite the modified file? Please specify the necessary changes.

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234689

Yes. When you upgrade to Joomla 6, you need to disable the Behaviour - Backward Compatibility plugin during the upgrade.

After the upgrade is complete, you need to enable the Behaviour - Backward Compatibility 6 plugin.

We only modified the templates/error.php file to fix your issues.

Thanks!

0
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234690

I still haven't quite figured this out:

  1. Do I need to overwrite the templates/error.php file or just modify specific lines of code?
  2. I managed to update to version 6 without disabling the compatibility file. I’m still not sure what the correct approach is. I have two other sites, and I might run into the same issues there.
0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234722

There is no option to override the error.php file. Just copy the current code and use it on your other sites.

Thanks!

0
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
11 hours ago #234808

This week, I plan to update another site to the latest version of Joomla 6. The site is built using the Finion template, which I have already updated to the latest version, 2.1.2. Please answer the following questions:

  1. Do I need to make any code changes to the error.php file before updating to Joomla 6?
  2. I will copy the code from that file and paste it here; could you please review it and let me know what changes are required?

P.S. Or should I start a separate forum thread for this topic?

0
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
11 hours ago #234809

I tried copying the code and pasting it into the forum thread, but I couldn't do it because of the character limit. I'll post the website addres

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 hours ago #234829

Please complete the Joomla 6 upgrade process first.

After the upgrade is completed successfully, replace the existing templates/error.php file with the attached error.php file.

Before replacing the file, please create a ZIP backup of the current error.php file so that it can be restored if necessary.

The order should be:

  1. Complete the Joomla 6 upgrade.
  2. Confirm that the upgrade has completed successfully.
  3. Create a ZIP backup of the current error.php file.
  4. Replace the current error.php with the attached file.
  5. Test the website and confirm that everything is working correctly.

error.php.zip

Thanks

0
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
5 hours ago #234848

Ziaul, I followed your instructions exactly. I managed to update to Joomla version 6 without any issues. I replaced the error file, and the site is working. Thanks for the help.

0