EasyStore SKU Required Now? - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

EasyStore SKU Required Now?

Yofie Setiawan

Yofie Setiawan

EasyStore 2 days ago

Hi,

All of a sudden, EasyStore SKU now required? Can we make it not required?

0
3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234704

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I have checked and yes, SKU is required. If you think it should be non required. I will share your request to our team. Once i have got an update from team. Then Let you know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #234705

Well it was not required before, all of a sudden now it is required...

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234706

I have informed our team. Thanks

0