Remove Section From Template - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Remove Section From Template

CF

Carlos Felipez

Template 2 days ago

Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove this section without affecting the slideshow? I only want to hide these controls.

https://prnt.sc/j2obD4qgAbYD

Thank you!

0
5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234786

Hi,

If it cannot be done using addon settings (please check), it must be hidden by Custom CSS. For example:

.hero-slider.sp-slider-custom-dot-indecators {display: none; visibility: hidden;z-index: -1;}

Or you can replace whole slider using the default one.

0
CF
Carlos Felipez
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #234788

Thank you for your response. I was able to remove part of the section using SP Page Builder, but part of the section is still visible. I would like to remove it completely while keeping the current slider.

https://prnt.sc/PDARzfsFmBtC

Thanks!

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234789

Have you used My CSS, it should hide that. Copy & paste again, there was tiny mistake.

if will not help, Can you share URL to your site?

0
CF
Carlos Felipez
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #234790

Attached my url

0
CF
Carlos Felipez
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #234797

Hi Paul, Could you please guide me on where to paste the code? I mean, which section should I add it to?

Thank you for your help.

0