Warning After Updating AcyMailing To Version 11.1.1 - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Warning After Updating AcyMailing To Version 11.1.1

esf

esf

SP Page Builder 2 hours ago

Hello,

After updating AcyMailing to version 11.1.1, I started receiving the following warning:

One of your extensions is calling a deprecated AcyMailing file that will be removed in version 11.0. Please ask the developer to update their integration to avoid any interruption of service for your website. File causing this error: /components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/optin_form/site.php

My current versions are: AcyMailing: 11.1.1 SP Page Builder: 6.9.1

However, I do not use the AcyMailing integration of the SP Page Builder Opt-in Form addon on my website.

If possible, is there a safe way to prevent this unused integration from triggering the warning without modifying the SP Page Builder core files?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards. E.S.F

0
2 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 hour ago #234924

Hello,

Thanks for raeching out to us.

Please, read this post: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/46660

Thanks

0
esf
esf
Accepted Answer
1 hour ago #234928

Hello, Thank you for your message. You mentioned that updating to the latest version of AcyMailing resolves the issue, but I have already updated AcyMailing to version 11.1.1 (see the screenshot). SP Page Builder is on version 6.9.1; what else can I do? Best regards. E.S.F

Show image

0