No Refund Of Double Payment Due To Page Error! - Question | JoomShaper

No Refund Of Double Payment Due To Page Error!

S

selma123

General 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm waiting since 8 month now for the refund of the wrong double payment. When extending the licence for 1 year, I was charched twice and after many emails and request for refund, no money back yet!

I really expect to accept this issue and take it seriously instead of "steeling" money with system errors! So please send me urgently the requested refund since 8 months! You can find my email ID in hidden content field. Otherwise I have to hand over this case to higher authorities to handle this.

thank you in advance.

best regards,

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21816

Hello selma123

My sincere apology for the inconvenience. Your plan has been renewed two times and you are charged twice. I am arranging a refund for one payment which will reduce your plan validity for 1 year.

Best regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21815

Hello there,

I am sorry to say but as we can see that you have active Developer plan till 2022 which means your double payment extended your subscription period automatically.

Please check at your end and let us know.

Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21974

I have just got the confirmation. It is not possible to refund from the system after a long period of time. I can extend you 1 more year as compensation if you want. Please let me know. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

S
selma123
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21978

Hi Ofi,

Are you kidding me??? 4 days after the wrong double chargement is a long period of time???!!! I'm writing you since December 2nd last year 2020 https://snipboard.io/Wv8LMD.jpg and waiting since then for the refund!!! It's very easy to mess up the refund and waste time to say then "it's not possible to refund after such a long period of time until today". You had exactly 202 days time for the refund until now. So please check my messages properly, don't play such games and send me the refund. All my clients moved to wordpress and are not using joomla and SP Page Builder anymore, therefore understandably there's no need for SP Page Builder anymore.

thank you for your understanding and sending me the refund TODAY to the email paypal id mentioned in the hidden content field.

best regards,

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22016

My apology but I could not find your message to us. I understand and accept that there might have been system error. I have checked all possible ways to refund. But it is not possible to process refund after such long time from the sytem. I would request you to take 1 year extension as a compensation.

S
selma123
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22027

I will forward all the emails again from December to you if you can't find them, to which you already replied also in December 2020 but still I haven't receive the refund. This is evidence enough that you have receive my request right after the double chargement. Why do you offer me another 3rd year of extension, when I'm explaining, that I'm not and won't be using SP Page Builder anymore?

thank you for the refund today in advance.

best regards,

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22470

Apology that it is not possible to refund from PayPal after such a long time. Please open a disput on PayPal. Hopefully, we will be able to refund.

S
selma123
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #36702

Hi,

Your support is really awful! I don't get answer on my issues for weeks, on other topics you change anything on the page and just leave it buggy and changed with different templates until the client realises and is complaining!

Further aou charged me by error twice for yearly subscription and are not willing to refund even if I claimed for refund just immediately! Now you are saying, it's not possible to refnd after some month, no wunder, when you react so late! Just unacceptable. Everyone should stay away from joomshaper and switch to wordpress. Until 2 years before I was a big fan of you but now it's really horrible to work with your tools and especially your support. I'm moving all my clients far away from joomshaper components and extensions.

best regards.